2.05.2015

My Natural Vegan Skincare Routine


First of all, let's just ignore this horrendous photo. Long story short, I forgot to take a photo while there was ACTUAL sunlight. So... unnatural lighting. We'll have to deal.

Moving on, today I'm sharing with you, my most recent skincare routine! My routine is always changing, but recently I've been settling in to a certain selection of products - which are all natural, vegan and cruelty-free of course!

AM:
Cleanse Blissoma Mild Rice Facial Cleanser
Tone Primavera Sage & Grapeseed Toner
Treat Herbfarmacy Pure Hydration Serum*
Moisturise Andalou Naturals Untinted BB Cream or Skin & Tonic Calm Balm

PM:
Remove Makeup DIY Cleansing Oil w/ Jojoba and Lavender
Cleanse Blissoma Mild Rice Facial Cleanser
Treat Yours Truly Organics Fix Me Serum
Moisturise Pai Rosehip Oil or Skin & Tonic Calm Balm 

Okay, so failed photo-taking aside, these are the products that I have been using and loving lately! I'm choosing not to go in to many details today as I'm looking to do full reviews over the coming weeks. Those products that already have corresponding reviews, have been linked accordingly :-) Hope everyone is having a fantastic week, and join me tomorrow for a very special review... ooooooh!