6.17.2015

We're Going Through Changes


Hi guys. Yeah I know, long time no see. Here's why.

Recently I've been strongly reconsidering the direction in which my blog is going. I'm still a green beauty addict and I'm still vegan - but I've been wanting for a while now to explore some of my other interests through my wee corner of the internet. To be clear, when I say 'other interests', I mean books. I'm looking to move my content towards more book reviews/lists etc, with the occasional sprinkling of beauty. I'm going to aim towards one beauty post a week, and 1-2 book posts a week.

I'm going to be taking a little hiatus (or more so a continuation of one...) to really plan out how I would like these changes to take place. I want to tweak my layout, recategorise and purge my posts, and get some new content lined up and scheduled. There will be some scattered posts over the next couple weeks but I shall be doing a re-launch kinda thing on Wednesday 1st July. It's time to get my arse in gear after too many months of sporadic blogging. 

So, long story short, stay tuned!