7.20.2015

Recent Buys: Lyonsleaf, Herbfarmacy, Beauty Without Cruelty


So I've been doing some beauty shopping this month and I thought that it might be fun to show you guys some of the things that I have bought! Two of them may be repurchases but if I'm honest, I really doing repurchase that often - therefore, they must be good!

This brand gets serious love in the green beauty community and rightly so. This product won a silver at last year's FreeFrom Skincare Awards and a couple other LyonsLeaf products have won golds at both this year's and last year's awards. Lyonsleaf creates wonderful waterless beauty products and their Beauty Balm is truly amazing. It's a thick shea butter-based balm that you can use in a variety of ways. I prefer to use it as a cleanser/make-up remover but it also works great as an intense moisturiser for dry skin. I had a little sample of this towards the beginning of the year and I cannot believe that I've waited this long to pick up the full-size.

Now on to the repurchases! Herbfarmacy's Pure Hydration Serum is brilliant and I love using it under my SPF of choice (*cough* Andalou Naturals Untinted BB Cream *cough*). It's a light-weight clear serum that injects your complexion with a massive hit of deep hydration. This is perfect for my horribly dehydrated skin, keeping it plump without overloading. I've done a full review of this so I won't babble on too much. Trust me, it's great. 

Now this is my absolute favourite concealer. Well actually, I may have to retract that statement shortly as I've just started testing a possible new winner (more on that later!). It's super smooth and super creamy and just so happens to come in a light enough shade for my super duper pale face. It's also really reasonable priced - you pick this this gem up for just £6.99. I have tried it before but it seemed to vanish from the interwebs for a good six months, leading me to believe that it had been discontinued. Luckily I was wrong!

What have you been buying lately?