9.25.2014

Berlin Round-Up


As most of you will know, my boyfriend and I recently went on a little long weekend trip to Berlin, Germany. We had an absolutely fantastic time and I wanted to share a couple (a shit ton) of photos with you. Please excuse the photo vomit... but more shall follow when I do my overviews of the two museums we visited on Museuminsel (Neues & Pergamon), and my reviews of the vegan restaurants we went to. 

As I just mentioned, we had a wonderful couple days and really hope to return in the new year! We actually rented an apartment through Airbnb rather than a hotel and do not regret it one bit. I can do a post on my experience with using Airbnb if anyone is interested. We were staying in the Neukölln
 area which is south-east of central Berlin, but we visited many of the historical sites in Mitte such as the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Holocaust Memorial and parts of the Berlin Wall (or what remains of it).

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. Hope that you can spot the baby alpaca... probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.