5.09.2014

Naturisimo Wishlist


Naturisimo is 100% a green beauty junkie's mecca. Think BeautyBay but dedicated to green, non-toxic and natural beauty. Heavenly. If you haven't had a browse already, you really need to as they stock so many amazing brands including Deep Steep, OLO, Zoya and BWC that I'm featuring in this post!

After making a quick stop to purchase the Kae Morrocan Natural White Clay, I got sucked in and an hour later I had a wishlist as long as my arm. Top picks of said wishlist can be seen above and below...

I'm FINALLY coming to the end of my ghastly Lush Snow Fairy (which I used to love... how?!) and I'm in the market for some new body washes that won't leave my skin red and plagued with itchy spots. I've heard really great things about Deep Steep and their Honeydew & Spearmint and Tangerine & Melon Body Washes sound lovely. Melon, tangerine and spearmint happen to be my favourite scents along with lemongrass! 

The Morning Glory Serum from One Love Organics is something I have lusted after for a while. It's hailed as a wonderful primer as well as a daytime oil fit for any skin type. My fast-growing oil collection is definitely missing this gem! 

I recently picked up my very first Zoya polish - a gorgeous silver called Trixie - and deary me am I hooked. I love everything about Zoya, from the 4-free formula (free of formaldehyde, DBP, toulene and camphor) to the super endearing shade names. Next on my list are Robyn, Pandora and Wednesday.

Beauty Without Cruelty are a long-standing brand within the green beauty community and their recent makeover came with some wonderful new products. One of those being, the soft kohl pencils. My pick is Cedar Green, a deep mossy colour reminiscent of mountain pines. For those of you who don't know, this is my absolutely favourite colour and I actually just bought a car to match...

Right now you can get 10% off your Naturisimo order with the code SAVE and they offer free worldwide shipping. In fact, most of the above may have just found their way in to my shopping basket during the writing of this post...