5.13.2014

The Five-Product Face


Currently, makeup seems to be very simple around these parts. Just a slap of this and a dab of that. I'm a massive lover of these kinds of posts so prepare to meet my five most worn products of the moment, all super quick and super effective.

Due to a skin freak out recently, my first port of call is concealing. I'm still trying to use up my hoarde of Collection Concealers and my favourite way of doing such is by slapping all over my face and then blending out with the Expert Face Brush in a very foundation-like fashion. The result is beautifully smooth looking skin with reduced redness but no cakey-ness. I've then been setting with my Lily Lolo Foundation which I have recently fallen back in love with after an affair with cream formulas. This manages to actually change the texture of my skin, making it look airbrushed. My rouge of choice lately has been just that, The All Natural Face Cream Blush in Dusky Rose. An almost muted red tone which just screams health and vitality when softly blended on the apples. Brow definition comes in the form of my S&G Archery pencil which while unnatural, has really stolen my heart (It's cruelty-free and vegan!). Featuring both a felt tip pen and waxy pencil, it's the perfect duo for faking some arches. Finish with lashings of Ilia Beauty Mascara in Nightfall and that's my makeup done.