4.03.2014

Review: MuLondon White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream


I suffer with quite severe eczema on my feet. It's something I've always felt that little bit insecure about and I'd frankly had enough of it. I was sick of not being able to wear cute heels and sandals, being stuck in boots throughout every season. And then I bought the MuLondon White Chocolate Elbow, Knee & Heel Cream, and let me tell you, it has almost completely cleared up said eczema in the space of about two weeks. It's amazing.

I've just been applying it every night before slipping on some fluffy socks and in the morning I wake up with heels that have never been smoother. It's done masses for my confidence and although it's affected something so trivial and superficial, it really has made a massive difference to my general mood. It's a soft almost balm-like consistency that melts on contact with your body similar to the likes of coconut butter which is one of its main ingredients. And the ingredients... well they are as pure as heaven! Coconut oil is joined by the likes of shea butter, jojoba oil and carnauba wax which are all certified organic and of the highest quality. The final addition of vanilla and cocoa extracts encapsulate the most gorgeous aroma of white chocolate which gives the product its delicious name!

When I came across this, I was in the market for a vegan friendly balm and I'm so glad that I decided to pick it up as I don't think I could live without it now. A massive thank you goes out to Boris who crafts these delectable treats. I'll certainly be back for more! Maybe that Hemp Moisturisier?