6.30.2014

Looking Pretty for Afternoon Tea


I haven't shown my face on the old blog for a while so I thought I would show you the makeup that I wore for a cute little afternoon tea to celebrate my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. We went to a very posh hotel and filled our bellies right to the brim! They even made me a special vegan main course: yellow bell pepper stuffed with garlic wild mushrooms, it was absolutely delicious! Please excuse the busy (messy) background in these pics, I had just filmed a partially failed GRWM video. If I can salvage anything from the footage, you may see it pop up on my Youtube channel at some point! If you still haven't seen my recent videos, you can do so, here.

Don't worry, I didn't go to a fancy meal in a sweatshirt, I actually wore a lovely peter-pan collared, parrot print playsuit from ASOS but I forgot to take pictures :-(

Just as a quick disclaimer, some of the below products aren't natural/cruelty-free. As previously mentioned, I'm going through transition so I've still got bits to use up.

Products Used:
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Soap & Glory Archery in Love is Blonde (This one is cruelty-free!)
The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Creme Brulee
Silk Naturals Eyeshadows in Virtual, Impact, Link, Raven
Pumpkin & Poppy Oak Bark Contouring Powder
Silk Naturals Sheer Blush in Desert Plum
Silk Naturals Organic Vegan Lipstick in Lois